Pages

Saturday 12 August 2023

Simple quick card

 


Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing this super quick and easy card I made for this weeks inspiration. 

I love the We Go Together stamp set with its cute sentiments and I wanted to create a card that is one layer and can be made in next to no time. 

I took the donut from the We Go Together stamp set and stamp it out across a 4.25in by 5.5in piece on varying angles and positions. 

I then used the following copic markers to colour them in:

E37, E53, E29, R35, R21

I also used a white gel marker for the sprinkles on the light pink donuts. 


Once I had finished colouring the images I used my stamping platform to position the sentiment and stamp it out using blank ink. I then adhered the whole piece to a plain card blank. 

Hope you liked this quick and easy card, I would love to see your quick cards! 

If you are shopping on the site today don’t forget to use my code T4TEMMA10

See you again next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like