Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2023

LLAMA TELL YOU

 

Hi friends, DT Miri back with another card making project. This week I am using the Llama Tell You stamp set - what a fun stamp it is. A clean, simple card this week - so let's get started.....




I started off by stamping the images in a Copic friendly dye in  and then coloured them using Copic markers. I then fussy cut all of the images and set them aside.



I created a card base from 80lb white cardstock and then die cut the Wonky Window Cover die from teal cardstock. I added some teal ink blending behind each window and then glued the cover die to the card base.



I stamped the sentiment in a royal blue dye ink and the glued all of the images into place. That completes the card for today. 

I hope you have a great week and you might find a bit of time to be creative!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like