Pages

Wednesday 23 August 2023

Happy Birthday!

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here to inspire you with some awesome Time for Tea goodies! 


For this card I used these T4T products :

- Eggstra special birthday stamp & co-ordinating die set

- Fishtail banner dies

- Simple sentiments stamp

Slimline porthole dies

To create this card I started with a blue card stock base and gave it a splatter with black paint. I then die cut the porthole out of the top middle and made it into a shaker frame with the co-ordinating frame die. I filled the shaker with a bunch of pretty sequins/embellishments and backed it with pink card stock 


I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the Eggstra special birthday set and adhered them to create a happy little birthday scene. These were all coloured with Ohuhu markers. To complete the card I die cut a banner and stamped a sentiment "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" along with a touch of sequins!

I hope you enjoyed today's card, I'll be back next week with more T4T goodness!
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like