Pages

Thursday 10 August 2023

Thinking of You Every Daisy

Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here and today I'm sharing a super sweet and monotone(ish) card.

This card features 3 amazing items from the Time for Tea Designs Shop.

So, I'm going to start by cutting out 6 Winter Trees Dies.

Next, I'm going to create my sky background using the 6x6 Scene Builder Stencil and Catherine Pooler Shea Butter Ink.

I've glued down my trees to my background using liquid glue.  So, now I'm ready to start stamping and coloring my images from the Oops A Daisy Stamps

After diecutting my images out with the coordinating dies, I can start assembling my card.  I am using foam squares to adhere my images and sentiment.

Here are some more photos of the finished card!

That's all for me today friends!  I'll be back next Thursday with another fun card featuring the I Really Dig You Stamp Set!  It's so cute!  You don't want to miss it!
Xx, Amanda








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like