Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Stinkin' Cute.....


Hi crafty friends, DT Miri here with another card project for this week. Today I am featuring the super sweet Stinkin' Cute stamp set for this slimline card - could these little skunks be any more adorable!! Let's get started on the card for today......



To start today's card I have created a card base from an orange/red cardstock to measure 3.75 x 8 inches and die cut the Falalala Scalloped Slimline die with white cardstock. I trimmed a panel of white cardstock to measure the same as the scalloped frame. I also die cut the clouds and bushes from the Scene Builder Standalone die.


I moved on to the ink blending. For the clouds, I have ink blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink across small sections of the clouds. I have then ink blended Mowed Lawn and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink on to the bushes. For the background I have used Distress Oxide Salty Oceana and Twisted Citron. I glued all the panels and die cut pieces into place and moved on to the images.



I stamped all of the images in a black dye in that is Copic friendly and then went on to colour all of the images. For today's colouring I have used the following colour combinations - 

C6, C4, C2, C0, R30, R27, R24, R22, YG23, YG01, YR07, Y15, E44, E43, E42, E41



I added white highlights and then die cut all of the images using the coordinating dies.
I added all of the images into place on the card base and then moved on to the sentiment.  The sentiment I have used is from the Bee Happy stamp set. I stamped in onto the same cardstock that I used for the card base in white pigment ink and added white embossing powder. I heat set until melted, trimmed it and added to the card.


That completes the card for this week. I hope you might be inspired to get crafty sometime soon!!
Don't forget you can use my code - T4TMIRIR10 - to get 10% off your purchases at the Time For Tea Designs online store.

Have a great week everyone, I'll be back next Tuesday with another card project to share x











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like