Pages

Saturday 19 August 2023

Let's Catch Up!

 


Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing how I created this weekends card! 

I started by stamping and die cutting the images from the Sweet Village stamp set. I decided this week I would choose a set colour combination and only use those colours to create the card. 

I used G12, G03, R21, R22, E31 and E55 to colour the houses and shops then using B000 for the windows and C00 and C1 for the signage. 

I used a white gel pen to add accents to the images.


For the background I took a piece of white cardstock measuring 3.75 in by 5 in. I used cracked pistachio distress oxide ink to ink blend a band across the middle of the card. I used some gold ink to create some splatters. I attached this piece to a 4 in by 5.25 in piece of kraft cardstock. 

I then adhered my images on to the background piece and then stamped the sentiment "Let's catch up!" from Cafe Critters stamp set. 


I finished it by attaching the whole thing to a 4.25 in by 5.5 in blank card. 

I hope you love it as much as I do and I will see you again next week!

Don't forget if you are shopping on the site this weekend to use my code T4TEMMA10 for a discount.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like