Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2023

You make my heart....SOAR!

 Hey there Tea-timers 

It's DT Ashlee here today with a new card to share and this one features the Love is in the air stamp and co-ordinating die collection that was released in the latest Time for tea designs release....


To create this card I started with a light blue card stock base. I then die cut the sun ray cover plate from a yellow card stock and added some ink blending and splattering to it. I adhered the cover die cut over the blue base and then went on to add all the elements to the card. 

Using green card stock that I had inked and splattered I die cut in into grass using one of the dies from the slimline hillside scene die set and adhered that to the bottom of the card!


I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the love is in the air set and adhered them using foam tape so the panda was in the balloon basket flying into the air! (The images were coloured using Ohuhu alcohol markers)....

To finish off the card a die cut sentiment "you make my heart soar", white pen highlights and a touch of sequins! 


I hope you enjoyed this card, I always enjoy getting creative with my T4T supplies. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like