Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2023

Gummy bear party!

Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here, have you seen the brand new release at Time for tea designs?! It is all so fun, I couldn't wait to get crafty with it! 

Bring on a gummy bear party....



To create this card I started with a piece of white card stock that I die cut using the stars cover die. I then made it into a shaker card using lot of fun embellishments backed with pink card stock!



I then added a large Let's party sentiment that I die cut from black card stock to the base. Once that was adhered I stamped a bunch of images from the Gummy bear set and coloured them in using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. 

I die cut all the images before adhering them using foam tape and completing the card by adding white pen highlights! 


SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE it's a GUMMY BEAR party!

I hope you like my new shaker card, and if you haven't yet I recommend stopping by the T4T store and checking out the new release because it's super fab! 

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like