Pages

Monday 28 August 2023

HOORAY! Let's Party!

HOORAY Tea Timers! Let's party with the newest release that went live in the shop over the weekend! There are four new stamp sets and I am excited to showcase the "Let's Party" stamp set for today's blog post.

I love how excited the critters are in this set and especially love the image of the cat in the present. I wanted to create a fun shaker card for this huge celebration and created my own frame.

Sets used:

(Coordinating dies available here)
(Stamp and die combo available here)

I first stamped out my images and fussy cut them out. I used Copic Marker to color them and then set them to the side.

I then cut out the HOORAY sentiment out of gold cardstock and set that to the side. To create my frame, I cut out an A2 panel using the largest die in the Autumn Scene cover plate set, twice from white cardstock and once from acetate. I then took a smaller rectangle die and cut out the middle.



For the second panel, I wanted to create my background. I really like the Pawsome Prints stencil and thought it paired well. I first blended Cracked Pistachio and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides onto the panel. I then blended Peacock Feathers and Mowed Lawn over the stencil onto the panel.

To assemble my frame, I used tape runner and adhered the acetate onto the back of my frame. I then took foam tape and it adhered it to the back of the frame as well. Using an anti-static powder brush, I brushed it around the inside of the foam and also a bit on the acetate as well.


Once I was done applying the anti-static powder, I poured in my embellishment mix. You can find some really great ones here in the shop. I then adhered the frame onto my background.

To finish assembling my card, I first arranged where I wanted the HOORAY sentiment to go. I then added the critters directly below it and decided the spacing. Once done, I used tape runner to adhere the sentiment and images.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post today and will check out this new set and the entire new release now in the shop. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some extra savings. Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like