Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2023

With you....

 Hello there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee back with some more T4T inspiration for you all!

I just love this set Loads of love from the most recent release, it's so cute and lots of fun to create with. 


To create this card I started with a blue card stock base and stamped the Plaid background on to a portion of it using a blue ink. This created a focal area where I planned to add the images...


I stamped, coloured and die cut a whole bunch of images from the Loads of love set and arranged them on the card base before adhering in place using different levels of foam tape to add lots of dimension!

(These were all coloured using Ohuhu markers with added white pen highlights).


With you even chores are fun was my chosen sentiment. I stamped that on white card using black ink and die cut it using the co-ordinating die....


How adorable are these images, just look at those little socks!!

I didn't do it on this card but in the co-ordinating die set there is a die that works with the washing machine so you can open the door and add little clothes inside...


To complete the card a small touch of sequins. I hope you like this new card, I look forward to making more cards with this set!

Thanks for stopping by, Happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 



(You can use discount code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order at the time for Tea designs store) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like