Pages

Friday 4 August 2023

Movie Night Under the Stars


Happy August, DT Annalisa here! It is a beautiful time of year to watch a movie under the stars so I created this fun scene of friends watching a movie outside. It features the Movie Night Clear Stamp Set and coordinating die set.

I ink-blended Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon, Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers, and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxides onto Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger using my Beautiful Blender Brush.


Next, I applied Lawn Fawn's Fairy Dust stencil paste over the Movie Star 6 x6" Stencil on top of the ink-blended panel. A word of warning for those who have purchased this, it dries out in the container quickly so use it up as soon as you can! Once the paste was dry, I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white.

I die-cut the Zig Zag Frame & Tag Dies (retired) to frame the scene and used liquid glue to adhere it to the panel.   


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Movie Night stamp set and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen.

I stamped the 'you're a reel star’ sentiment and cut it out with its coordinating die.

I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension.




Thank you so much for visiting my blog, be sure to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like