Pages

Friday 11 August 2023

Welcome Home



Happy Friday DT Annalisa here with a bright welcome home card which would be great for someone who has just moved or has been away from home for a while.

I used the following supplies to create the card:

Wonky Window Cover Die
Purrfect Day Scene Builder Dies
Love Is In the Air
Love Is In The Air coordinating dies
I Really Dig You
I Really Dig You coordinating dies
Oops a Daisy
Oops a Daisy coordinating die set
Purrfect Day Clear Stamp Set
Purrfect Day Coordinating Die set
Home Is Where The Heart Is Clear Stamp Set
Home Is Where The Heart Is coordinating die set
Baked With More Love Clear Stamp Set
Baked With More Love coordinating die set
Be Slothy Clear Stamp Set
Be Slothy coordinating die set


The Wonky Window Cover Die and window frame from Purrfect Day Scene Builder Dies were die-cut into yellow cardstock. Then I stuck the window frame to the back of one of the wonky window frames. I added double-sided foam tape to the back of this panel and added it to an A2 card base to which I had added light blue watercolour patterned paper.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) all the images and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen


I stamped the sentiment onto the same yellow cardstock and heat embossed it with  Icicle ultra fine embossing powder by Brutus Monroe (clear). I die-cut it with the coordinating die and glued it to the card. 

The curtains and small carpet were die-cut from patterned paper and glued to the card. I die-cut several layers of white cardstock for the curtains and glued them behind the patterned paper for added dimension. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like