Pages

Thursday 17 August 2023

Holy Moley! It's Your Birthday!

 

Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here and today I get to show you how I put together this little birthday card!

First, I created my one-layer background using the 6x6 Scene Builder Stencil.  For the dirt, I used Catherine Pooler's Sand Castle ink.  For the grass, I used Melon Ice.  For the sky, I blended Minted and Shea Butter.

I stamped the fence and flowers from the Ewe Are the Best stamp set.  I stamped the rest from the I Really Dig You stamp set.  I colored all my images with Copic markers and added white highlights with a Gelly Roll pen.

After die cutting my images using the coordinating die sets, I attached them to the front of my card using 3D foam squares.




And THAT is how I created this cute little scene!  Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  I hope you find some time to get crafty today!
Xx, Amanda








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like