Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Because adulting is hard!

Hello Tea Timers, Claudia here to talk about coffee, one of my great passions.... And as a lover of this drink I created this slimline postcard full of cups, coffee beans and joy, like the one that gives us the smell of coffee every morning


For this card I used the set  Coffee Lover   with many adorable elements . for the structure I used the die cutters Slimline Postage Stamp



 I created the background by blending distressing and spraying drops of color to create contrast, and to give more emphasis to the sentiments, I used white embossing powder on black cardstock. I hope you like it!!! 
See you next week for a new inspiration , and don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a 10% discount in the shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like