Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

Bunny Hugs Enclosed

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, for my latest card, I have used several Time For Tea Designs goodies that were released this past winter and spring. With so many beautiful new stamps being released, I enjoy giving some love to my older sets!


To start, I cut a panel from some white cardstock with my A2 Layering dies. I stamped the Plaid Background Clear Stamp Set with some dark teal ink onto this panel. I stamped it several times using my MISTI to get a good impression as this is a larger stamp.

I then stamped the clouds from Paper Plane Pals, the bunnies from Blooming Bunnies and the little envelope from the Happy Mail Critters Digi Stamp Add On Collection - I love that T4T has digis that are free for everyone to use. I cut out the images after colouring them with my Copics.

I stamped the sentiment from the Be Kind Be You stamp set and coloured the word 'hugs' using Prismacolor coloured pencils. I then adhered the elements of the scene using liquid glue. To complete the card, I glued some white fun foam to the back of the panel and glued this to an A2 card base. 


I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like