Pages

Saturday 9 October 2021

Too Cute to Spook!


 

 Happy Saturday Teatimers it’s Design Team member Natalie here with a fun Halloween card to share with you today. I love making Halloween cards, I never send them but they are just so much fun. I used a combination of old and new stamps for this super cute card. I began by cutting out the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies then ink blended it with kitsch flamingo, dried marigold and picked raspberry distress oxides. Then I stencilled some clouds over the top with white pigment ink. Finishing up by adding some splatters of purple and green. 
using black card I cut out another scalloped piece which I then cut my grass out of. I also cut out the tree from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate Dies and adhered them onto the base. 
Then it was just my images to colour the ghosts are from the new Spooky Circle Tags set I just wanted the ghosts on their own so I fussy cut them out after adding a little grey to give them dimension with copics and some rosy cheeks. The pumpkins and Boo sentiment are from last years Spooktacular Clear Stamp Set. I never thought anymore about it till I had adhered it all but as the pumpkins were cut out with the matching dies they have a white border which I wish I had cut off. 
The last thing I needed for my card was the Too Cute to Spook Sentiment Dies I cut the writing out of silver glitter card and the frame for it in dark purple. Then all was left to do was adhere it together. It was a quick card to make as there wasn't much colouring to do so great for quick cards. I hope you like it and if you want to pick up any of the products in the Time for Tea shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend and I'll catch you later!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like