Pages

Sunday 31 October 2021

Netfilx and Chill

Good afternoon Teatimers, 

I'm pretty sure by now you've seen our new release which is fabulous by the way, but if you haven't you'll be surprised to see something a little bit different from the norm, especially if you like a bit of memory keeping/scrapbooking.

Now to be honest although I'm extremely tempted after seeing my teammates amazing samples I haven't got time to develop a new hobby.  However this new release is so much more than just memory keeping and really works well for cardmaking too!

If you have taken part in our Blog and Instagram hop you'll have seen a sneak peek of my card that I'm sharing today. I decided to get creative with the Tall Alphabet stamps and Sweet Summer Ephemera pack to create this cheeky card.

As soon as I saw the TV and Popcorn die-cuts an idea came to mind. So encouraged by my daughter (who also has the same sense of humour as me) I created this tongue and cheek Netflix and Chill card (and yes I know exactly what it means!🤣🤣🤣)

So I started by trimming a piece of white card to 10.5xm wide and stamping the sentiment towards the bottom 2/3rds in black ink. I then trimed a 6x6 card blank down to 13cm and added a piece of pink patterned paper from the Sweet Summer paper pad cut to 12cm wide. To create my Scalloped edges I die cut the largest die from Slimline Scalloped Frame Die from black card and literally cut it in half and added these to the back of the panel. 

I added the die cuts using foam pads for dimension and finished off with a couple of the circular mood stickers and enamel dots.

I love how this card turned out.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today. Don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like