Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Cutie Driver

Hello, DT Kitty here. It's my turn today to share my latest card. I decided to make a cute scene with some different ink combos and of course some cute critters had to feature...


I always love using pink and green on cards and actually it does blend together quite nicely. I created the background first by blending Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered the background with some white ink and some water. I used the clouds dies from the Landscape Edge Dies to create the clouds which I cut from white card and vellum. I used the road die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to create my road. I used the You Are Awesome Sentiment Dies to create my sentiment. I used the Car Critters Stamps & Dies (also sold separately) and coloured in the images. I popped them onto foam pads along with the sentiment and added them onto the card. To finish I added a few gems and sequins.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Car Critters
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Car Critters, You Are Awesome, Landscape Edges, Slimline Hillside Scene
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron
Hero Arts Ink - Unicorn White
Coloured Card & Vellum
Gems & Sequins


Don't forget you can use my DT code which is T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs.

Thank you for joining me today, I will be back soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like