Pages

Thursday 7 October 2021

Coffee hugs

 Hi there! Silvia’s here today with a new coffee themed card.


I started die cutting a panel using one of the "Square Label" dies and I created my own pattern on it using the amazing "Coffee Beans" stencil. I used the stencil to create different layers: I started with tea dye Distress Oxide ink and then I go on with vintage photo and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks. For the latest layer I used vintage photo Distress embossing glaze....I really love its glossy effect! I also added some splatters with clean water and with the above brown inks to add some extra texture.



I stamped images from "Snappy Before Coffee" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


I die cut the "Hugs Sentiment" three times from brown cardstock, I glued one above the other and I added to my card with the super cute alligators.


I matted the square panel with one of the sheets from the "Sweet Summer" paper pad and that's all.


Thank you so much for passing by today, I hope you'll enjoy the card. And don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Have an amazing day! Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like