Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Hello, Tea Timers!

DT Natalia here. I hope your Monday is going well. It is rainy where we are, perfect for some crafting and coffee after work!

I feel like I am sooo late for Christmas cards this year, I believe this is my second one only! I should certainly up my game as there are only 68 days left till Christmas! Where is this year gone? 

I used one of the older sets for this card, but I could not resist these cute guys, they make such an adorable scene, don't they? I love the adorable slippers on that penguin! I coloured them with my Ohuhu alcohol markers, which as you know I have been trying to get more familiar with, and I must say, I love them! The brush tip really makes a difference. 

I also used the Line Em Up stencil which I think is awesome for making backgrounds, and in this case for creating a wallpaper for this cosy room! 




I am also SOOO excited to be up in Harrogate this weekend for the Stamperama craft show. Jo and Ant as well as some of the DT members are going and I CANNOT wait to meet them all! (and getting lots of crafty goodies, yay!). Is any of you going?

You can use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off the Time for Tea shop

I hope you like this scene, and see you next Monday! 

Sending hugs, 

Natalia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like