Pages

Sunday 24 October 2021

Celebrate (its your birthday)

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Who loves a shaker? I know I do!. Today I'm sharing this adorable shaker card made using the cute Sundae Sweeties stamp set


To start I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Cat  - BG1, BG3, BG5,  BG6 

Mouse - EB1,  EB2,  GB8 

Cone - LY2, LY1, LY3, GB1

Ice Cream  - GT1,  GT2,  GT3 

Cream - FS5, TN1, Blender 

Cherry - DR4, DR5, DR7 


To create the background I trimed a piece of white card to C6 size and used the Bokeh Bubble stencil  and distress inks in Abandoned Coral,  Cracked Pistachio and Lucky Clover.

To create the shaker I cut a frame  from Smile Scalloped Frame Die and added a piece of acetate to the back. I used 1 layer of shaker tape to the back of frame,  added a sequin mix to the centre and carefully added the stencilled panel to the back.

The whole panel was added to a piece of coordinating card and adhered to a 5x7 card blank trimed down to size.

The critters were placed onto the front of the panel and the celebrate from the Large Scalloped Frame Die was die cut and layered 3 times for dimension. I finished off by masking the sentiment stamped from the Pandamonium set leaving the it's your birthday part onto black card and embossing with white power.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Lyndsey,x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like