Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Have a howling good day

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to the Time for Tea's blog! Silvia's here today with a new card.

I started cutting a rectangle from white cardstock and creating my background on it. I used hickory smoke Distress archival ink to stamp musical notes all over the cardbase and I darkened edges ink blending black soot Distress Oxide ink.

Next I die cut another panel using the smallest die from the "Slimline Scallop Nesting" set, I ink blended it with milled lavander, victorian velvet and seedless preserved Distress Oxide and I splattered with clean water,  picket fence Distress paint and empty tomb Distress mica stain.

I stamped the dog pack image from the "Dog Gone Mutts" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies

I then heat embossed in white one of the sentiment from the stamp set on black cardstock, I put everything together and that's my finished card.


It's all for today. Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to come back here tomorrow to discover the amazing new release....you're gonna love it!!!

I wish you an amazing day and remember that you can have a 10% off your Time for Tea order with my coda, T4TSILVIA10.

Big hugs, Silvia,

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like