Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Have a Purr-fect Halloween

 

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. I can't believe October is already here! My Time For Tea Designs project features the new Spooky Circle Tags Clear Stamp Set, which I paired with last years' Spooktacular Clear Stamp Set to create a large slimline Halloween card.


I used the largest die in the Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies to cut out some Distress White Heavystock by Ranger. I blended on some Distress Oxides with my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes in the colours Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves and Spiced Marmalade. I added splatters in Seedless Preserves, water and white glitter mist. I set this aside to dry.

Next, I stamped the sentiment, circles and candies from the Spooky Circle Tags set and the adorable bat from the Spooktacular stamp set. I coloured everything in with my Copics and cut them out.


I used liquid glue to adhere everything down except the cat in the circle and the two green candies; for those, I used some foam tape. This added some dimension to the card.

To finish the card, I added some white gel pen accents. 



Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like