Pages

Friday 8 October 2021

You are Faboolous

 


Hello and Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here today sharing a spooky shaker card using the new Spooky Circle Tags paired with the older Spooktacular Clear Stamp Set that was released last year but is still available in the Time For Tea Designs shop.

To start, I stamped the large background stamp and added colour with my Distress Oxides (Wilted Violet, Carved Pumpkin, Rusty Hinge, Squeezed Lemonade) using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes.


I added some water droplets as well as some splatter using a white glitter mist and set this aside to dry. I added splatter using the same Distress Oxides to some white card stock. I die cut an A2 panel using a stitched die in my stash and then used the Circle of Love Nesting Dies to pop out an area in the center of the panel.
 

Next, I stamped and coloured all of the cute elements with my Copics. I did have to do some masking so that the ghost could have the sweets in his hands. I cut out the elements and stuck them down to the card. The ghost went on the background panel and the rest were placed on the front panel.

I added some clear acetate to the back of the circle frame and adhered it with double-sided tape. I then added doubled-up foam tape to the panel and acetate,  and secured them down on top of the back of the ghost panel after adding some colourful sequins that I have had in my stash for years!


I stamped the two sentiments and die cut them out using the Be Kind Be You coordinating dies. I just love how so many of the T4T dies can be used for different stamp sets! To finish the card, I added the shaker to a white card base.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like