Pages

Sunday 17 October 2021

Let's Celebrate

Good afternoon Teatimers, 

Lyndsey here sharing this quick and simple birthday card using the fabulous Birthday Bear stamp set. I absolutely love the cute bear holding his balloons ready to celebrate!


As always to start I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Bear - EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10 
Nose/Belly - EB3, EB8 
Green - LG2, LG3, LG5 
Orange - OR1, OR2, OR3 
Blue - TB1, TB3, TB4, TB5 
Mouse - BG1, BG3,BG5, BG6 


I trimed a piece of the stripy paper from the Sweet Summer 6x6 paper pad to 10cm wide.  I then die cut the largest frame from the Slimline Scalloped Frame set from black card and cut in half along the length. These pieces were added to either side of the patterned paper to give the Scalloped border.

Once I'd positioned the characters on the panel I added a bit of grounding using a grey marker.

The whole panel was then added to a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like