Pages

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Have a brew-tiful day

Hello dear friends, Claudia here with a card that smells like coffee!!! This time our friends decide to take a walk and have a good hot coffee in the park.


For this card I used the set snappy Before Coffee  and I created the stone effect on the floor with copics, for the rest of the background I shaded the distress. For the frame I used the die  Smile Inverted Scallop Frame   and to create the border of my card I used one of the fantastic cards from the Sweet Summer paper pad    I hope you like it!!! 

                     

I wish you a wonderful week and do not forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a 10% discount in the shop!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like