Pages

Thursday 14 October 2021

You are faboolous!

Hello there! Silvia's here today with a "faboolous" and big (it's an A7 card) Halloween card.

I started cutting a rectangle from a orange cardstock and I used the biggest die from the "Slimline Scallop Nesting" set to cut a black panel.

I then created my own stencil using  the amazing "Count Me In" die set and I ink blended 31 randomly on my black panel using a white ink.

I stamped images from the "Spooky Circle Tags" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them out. 

Next, I used the "Simple Circle" dies to cut a window in the black panel and glue it over my stamped image.

I put everything together, I added a cute sentiment and that's all. I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for passing by today and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea orders with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Have an amazing day! Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like