Pages

Thursday 7 October 2021

Really Really Love You

Hello crafty peeps, DT Kitty here with my usual weekly Thursday spot. This week I went with a sweet clean and simple card using some cute critters...


For this card I started out by blending some Kitsch Flamingo & Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. I then die cut a the small frame from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frames Die Set from white card and glued it directly onto the card. I used stamped the cute critters and accessories from the Smitten Kittens Stamp Set. I coloured them with copic markers and cut them out as I didn't have the coordinating dies for this set. I arranged them on the card and fixed them with foam pads. I used the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards for the sentiment and simply cut it onto three pieces. To finish I added a few clear gems.



Dont' forget to use my code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like