Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Clean and Simple Fall Card: Hogs & Kisses

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Hogs & Kisses stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. For this card, I tried to feature some fall/ autumn themed colors in a CAS card. I hope you like it xxx 


You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.


I started by coloring one of the pigs from the Hogs & Kisses stamp set from Time for Tea Designs using my copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut it out. 


For the background, I took an A2 sized panel, after masking off an area using purple tape, I used my distress inks to create a gradient background. Afterwards, I white heat embossed the sentiment on top of this gradient. 


As everything was prepped, I adhered it all together on a card base. I finished the card of using some Teardrops and glossy accents. I hope you like the card!


Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 


Supplies:
  • Time For Tea Designs - Hogs & Kisses
  • Time For Tea Designs - Hogs & Kisses Die
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Obsidian 
  • Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
  • Distress Inks: Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • Copic Markers: E13, E11, E01, E00 / G00, G000 / BG78, BG96, YG17, YG03, YG00 / E77
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail) 
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Black Glaze Pen
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Teardrops
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Pritt Adhesive Roller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like