Pages

Saturday 2 October 2021

Big Birthday Wishes!

 




Happy Saturday Teatimer's, hope you have had a good week. To say hello to the weekend and world cardmaking we have a fun hop going on over on Instagram so make sure to check it out! 
Since the weather has turned and has blown right into Autumn what better card to make than a fun Autumn themed birthday card. 
It was such a fun card to make and it was so nice to get to mix some old favourites with the newer designs. I went with a blustery evening with the critters making smores, even the little hedgehog joined in with the fun. I began but cutting out the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Die and using that as a reference to cut out a rectangle to ink up my background. With the rectangle I inked it up with pink flamingo, dried marigold and squeezed lemonade distress oxide inks. Spritzing on water to add some texture.
I die cut out the smile scalloped die again out of white card stock and then cut out the Autumn Scene cover plate die out of the inside part. Then inked up the grass pieces with twisted citron and finishing off with some splatters of mowed lawn ink, the tree was also blended with some brown distress oxides. Then they were adhered to the sunset sky we created and the frame then adhered as well. 
I've been so short of time recently so I was so happy to have a stash of images already coloured up for this card. I always stamp out and colour up about 3 of each image as it's so much easier whilst you still have the pens out. So most of the images were already coloured up apart from the smores sticks and the little hedgehog. The images are from the Life's Up's and Down's stamp set I adhered all them to my card adding some dimension on some with foam pads. I just love the little hedgehog with his little smore stick he's just the cutest. 
I finished off the card with the Big Birthday Wishes Die I cut it out with white cardstock and out of some rich green cardstock I like the way that the green kind of reflects leaves on the trees. Then all was left to do was to adhere it onto my card base and that was my card all finished up. I hope you like it and don't forget to join in with the insta hop. If you want to get anything the shop you can get 10% off your order using the code T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend and I will see you next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like