Pages

Monday 11 October 2021

'Because adulting is hard' rainbow coffee card

Hello tea timers!

I hope you've had a lovely weekend. I am back with my last card using the last September release, which I have absolutely loved as I am a huge coffee lover (and drinker!).

And what is better than coffee and rainbows? 🌈

I started off by ink blending distress oxides on white cardstock, and then stamping the cute coffee cup from the Coffee Lover stamp set and middle stamp with versamark glue ink to then heat emboss it on white. The colours I used were: 

  • barn door
  • ripe permission
  • squeezed lemonade
  • lucky clover
  • salty ocean
  • wilted violet
Something I love about this set is that you can choose from different stamps to decorate your coffee cup, the little smiley faces, the coffee bean, the heart - it's so cool and makes the one stamp so versatile.


 This sentiment must be my favourite of all times, I think I will use it in many occasions, because it is so true! Adulting IS indeed hard! And only to think that when we were kids we could not wait to grow up... 

I stamped the sentiment on dark brown cardstock (same as the cardbase) and used the same white embossing powder on it. I then chose a latte coloured cardstock to make my scalloped panel with the bigger from the Large Scallop celebrate frame dies.

All that was left to do with assemble it all together with double sided foam sticky pads and ready! 

I do love colouring, but sometimes it is awesome when I manage to make a card that involves no markers!


Remember to use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% your shop!

I hope you like this, and I'll see you next week! 

Sending hugs,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like