Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Sending You Love

Hello crafty friends and welcome to my latest post for Time For Tea Designs. This week I've created a fun box card.

 
For this card I used the You've Got Mail Stamps & You've Got Mail Dies. I coloured in all the images with Copics Pens and added some highlights with a white pen. I created my box die with mint card and added some grass using the Landscape Edges Dies. I used the Scene It Stencil to create the sky along with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I added the stamped & die sentiment to the front of the box with foam pads. I finished by adding some bubbles onto the back panel.


Dont' forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your next order on the Time For Tea website.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like