Pages

Thursday 14 October 2021

Snappy Before Coffee

Hi crafty peeps! DT Kitty here with my usual weekly inspo post. This week I used my favourite stamp set of the moment for this card and paired it with a bright blended background...


I started by creating my blended background. I used Kitsch Flamingo, Spiced Marmalade & Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks. I used the Snappy Before Coffee Stamp Set for my images. I coloured them all with Copics and die cut them with the Snappy Before Coffee Dies. I added a strip of washi tape (which is a bit of sneaky peek - watch this space!) to the bottom background panel then added a frame which was die cut using the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies. I stamped the sentiments onto black card and heat embossed them with copics and again cut out with the dies. I assembled the white card together adding the frame, sentiments and crocs with foam pads.


Thank you for checking out my creation today. Don't forget you can get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs using the code T4TKITTY10. I will be back again next week with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like