Pages

Sunday 10 October 2021

Big Birthday Wishes

Good afternoon Teatimers,

Its Sunday which means I'm here sharing my weekly T4T inspiration. We have birthday fever in our house this wekend as my son has officially left his teens today! Absolutely shocked and wondering how on earth I'm old enough to have a 20 year child!😱 Now my fave set from the last release was the fabulous Snappy before Coffee set and I wanted to use those cheeky crocs for birthday card.


To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Green - CG2,  CG4,  DG3 

Yellow - LY2, LY1, LY3, CT4 

Red - CR11, DR5,  DR7 

Blue - TB1, TB3, TB4 

I created the background by covering a square of white card with mermaid lagoon distress ink, I then took the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and added subtle clouds using a white ink.

I cut 2 strips of grass using the Landscape Edge Border Dies and added colour with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover distress inks.

I added the grass strips to the bottom of the card and cut out the scene using the 5th largest die from the Layering Square Label Dies. Using the next size up to cut the shape from black card and finally the largest die to cut my card blank, making sure one Edge of the die over hung the score line on the 6x6 card blank.

I cut the Big Birthday Wishes sentiment 3 times from white card and once from black before adhering together and adding the card.

I added the crocs to the card and gave them a party theme by using the additional stamps from both the Pandamonium and Hooray Hamster sets.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store 😀 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like