Pages

Saturday 30 October 2021

Missing You!

 

Happy Saturday Teatimer's it's DT member Natalie sharing all the details on how I made my cute card from the blog hop yesterday. 

There wasn't much colouring so it was a super quick card to make. I started by cutting out the Sun Ray Cover Plate Die and ink blending Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide over the top. I then used that as a guide to cut out the back piece for the sky from white card. This was then ink blended with tumbled glass and the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil. Next step was to adhere the Sun Ray on top of the sky using foam tape. 
To make the scene the road is cut out of grey paper using the Slimline Hillside Scene Builder Dies and layered over the top of yellow paper. The buildings were stamped using the new City Break Clear Stamp Set I used a orange, pink and purple lawn fawn inks to get the pretty ombre effect. I fussy cut it out and layered them both onto the card. 
The car and panda I found in my stash of pre coloured images its such a handy pile to have! You can find them in the Car Critters Stamp Set. I adhered them to the card but it just needed a few finishing touches so I stamped out the hot air balloon from the City Break stamp set and the Sentiment is from the Speech Bubbles Clear Stamp Set and that was my card finished up. I hope you love the new release as much as we do! As you can see its super versatile and great for both journaling and card making. 
If you want to get any of the new products or anything else in the Time for Tea Shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like