Pages

Friday 8 October 2021

Halloween Shaker Card Video Tutorial

 Hello DT Vic here with you today and I have made a fun video tutorial that’s perfect for Halloween. I love creating Halloween cards they are always so fun to make. 


In my video I show you the steps on how to create a fun slimline shaker card. 


I went for traditional colours using black, purple, green and orange. You can of course use whatever colours you want for your card. The products I used are:

Slimline Postage Frames Die

Slimline Scalloped Nesting Dies

Starry Sky 6x6 Stencil

Spooky Circle Tags Clear Stamp Set

Spooktacular Clear Stamp Set

Beautiful Blending Brushes


For the shaker background I done some emboss resist this is fun technique to try and I also show you how to create different compartments for your sequins so you can add different colours of sequins to each heart. I used my copics to colour my images and the greeting is a SVG cut file that says Happy Halloween. 


I hope you enjoy the video tutorial and have fun creating some Halloween shaker cards. 

You can also save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout including the new release too!

Have a lovely day!

Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like