Pages

Friday 19 November 2021

Merry Bunny Christmas

 


Hello and happy Friday! Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I created using several different Time For Tea Designs products, including Anthony's Alpha Dies to create the sparkly sentiment. 

I die cut the word 'merry' from thick white card stock using the alpha dies and coloured them with the teal (my favourite!) Beautiful Blender Brush and Salvage Patina Distress Oxide. I put some thin foam tape strips on the back of each letter, added some liquid glue to the front of each letter and dipped them in Lawn' Fawn's Chunky Glitter. I then set them aside to dry.


I used the Sparkle Cover Plate Die to cut out a white card panel and added some silver glitter paper behind it using liquid glue. I glued these to a card base and set it aside.

I stamped the circle and the bunnies from the A5 Cosy Winter Stamp Set and die-cut them with the coordinating dies. I coloured them with my copics and added some snowflakes using my White Gelly Roll Pen. For the sentiment, I stamped 'Christmas' from the Santa Paws Clear Stamp Set and cut it out with the coordinating dies. I coloured in the letters with my copics, added some liquid glue using my Quickie Glue pen and then dipped it into Lawn Fawn's Prisma Glitter. 


I glued down the circle with trees, added foam tape to the back of the bunnies and placed them down on top of it. I then added foam tape to the back of the Christmas sentiment and adhered it to the card. To finish the card I added the 'merry' letters starting in the middle and working outwards. 

I just love all of the sparkles on this card! Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like