Pages

Saturday 6 November 2021

Just Chillin!



Happy Saturday Teatimer’s the weekend has rolled around so fast! I’ve been busy playing with the new products again. I wanted to create a scrapbook feel but with the critters so created this super fun hamster selfie card with the new Memory Keeping Essential Dies. I have a whole series full of critter Polaroids planned in my head so be sure to keep an eye out for those!
To make my card I began by cutting out the Lots of Love Vertical Cover Plate Die in white and a couple of shades of red and pink. I laid the die cut onto my card base and then adhered the hearts randomly on. 
Then it was time to create the selfie I cut out the die out of some Copic paper and took the inside rectangle out. I began by stamping the first hamster from the Hooray Hamster Clear Stamp Set in the middle at the bottom and then stamping it on some masking paper and fussy cutting it out. Sticking this on top makes sure that you don't get ink where you don't want it when you keep repeat stamping. I used all the hamsters and just kept inking and masking as I went. It's so satisfying when you peel the paper off and see the full image underneath. 
After this was finished I coloured them up using a range of browns and greys and taped it back into the frame stamped my sentiment and adhered it to the card base. 
To finish it up I cut out the lol and heart from the new die set and adhered them onto the card and that was it finished up. I love how super cute it turned out and I hope you do too! If you want to buy any of the products to make your own or anything else in the Time for Tea shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend and I will see you all next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like