Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

Today's adventure Tn pages

 Hello Tea Timers! Silvia's here with you today!

Have you already seen the new amazing November release?! This time it's all about scrapbooking and memory keeping and I'm really so excited to share with you my first project.

When I was a kid I loved decorating my diary with almost everything (tea bag, photos, every kind of tickets  and so on), so I decide to start decorating some pages of my new travellers notebook (I used the super cute "Foiled Mini Travellers Notebook"). 

First of all I chose the photos I needed for my pages and I tried to figure out a layout. Then I started to decorate the TN and I used some patterned paper scraps (mine are from "Sweet Summer" and "Brighter Days" paper pads) and two of the "Sweet Summer Journaling Cards", one to matted my biggest photo and the other to write date and place of the memory.

I also created some decorations with the fabulous "Memory Keeping Essential" die set (this die set is seriously a must have for memory keeping 'cause it's full of usefull and cute dies!!).

As a final touch I stamped the word "LOVE" with the "Outline Alpha" stamp set directly on my TN page and I colored it with Prisma Color pencils.

I hope you like this project as much as I do. I really have a lot of fun playing with all this new stuff keeping my memories and don't forget.....scrapbooking is soooooo addictive and fun!!!!

You can also get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day! Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like