Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Paper Hugs

 Hello all Tea Timers how are you all doing this week? Have you been thinking about your Christmas cards? I send cards regularly, I love sending my cards in the mail and imagine the beautiful smile on my friends' faces when they receive them. 


 During the Christmas season I make so many!!! This scene is inspired by shipping, some by land and some by air but they all have to get to their destination 


Here I used different sets a lot to compose the scene Lucky Ducks You Got Mail and Paper Plane Pals I blending the DistressDistress for the background, and  Slimline Hillside for lawn. 

 What do you think? I hope you like it! .

 Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like