Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

A Journal Booklet

Hello! 
It's Jane here today.

Today I'm sharing pages from a journal booklet I created using the memory keeping products from the November release.

I used one of the Foiled Mini Notebooks and decorated it in bullet journal style for the last three months of this year.


The October and all the page headings were stamped in three colours using the Tall Alphas and I die cut tabs for the side of the pages with the Memory Keeping Essentials set.



The energy tracker uses paper from Sweet Summer and Designer Washi, a die cut label using Memory Keeping Essentials and the ghost from Spooky Circle Tags. Looks like I'm not much of a morning person!


The arrows are inked up using the Journal Essentials stencil and I've used the Sweet Summer Enamel Dots as bullet points. And I did complete all three October goals!!!


It's interesting to track what I watch on television over the year and I love to collect quotes. The television image is from the Sweet Summer Ephemera set and I stamped the heading using This & That


I'm told it's good for the soul to take note of things to be grateful for especially those little every day things that get overlooked. My gratitude page uses the speech bubbles from the Journal Essentials stencil, the Designer Washi and a die cut heart from Memory Keeping Essentials.

I changed up the colours for November and December - there's a little hint at them on the page tabs.


 I created my energy trackers using stars from the Journal Essentials stencil for November and the candy cane stamp from Skating By Penguins for December.


This was my first attempt at creating and keeping a bullet journal and it was so fun! 

If you'd like to give this a try you can get 10% off any items purchased from T4TD using my code - T4TJANE10.

Thanks for looking today.
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like