Pages

Monday 15 November 2021

Doughnut, coffee & vellum tags!

Hello, Tea Timers! 

It is DT Natalia with you today. You probably have learned by now that I love making tags! I really like that they are a small project so they feel quicker to make. So I was very happy when I saw the tag die in the new Memory Keeping Essentials die set

For the stamps, I decided to use these cuties from the All Occasion set, which I love. Aren't they super adorable?


Instead of making my own background, I chose a couple of papers from the Sweet Summer Journaling cards. I thought the theme was perfect! And the colours are so, so pretty.

I used vellum in two different ways, so that the little guys wouldn't get lost in the background: for the doggy I die cut a circle from vellum and for the piggy I did a whole tag overlay. The way vellum softens the background is so pretty. 

I used a few sequins and a heat embossed sentiment to finish off the tags. These were a quick an easy project, and I hope it inspires you to create! 

Use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off the shop!

Sending hugs, 
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like