Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Stop Dachshund Around

Hello all dear friends, today I have this fun card, here the dachshund who loves to jump and play, I used one of the new stamps from the latest release
  Stop Dachshund Around and some  elements from the set Dog Gone Mutts


I had fun coloring these cute little dogs and creating a split scene. I used the set Slimline Inverted Scallop Frame  and created two shacker cards. 


I set the scene in the snow, because these dachshunds wore their coats!!!


 I still have a thousand ideas with this amazing set, it's so adorable. I hope you enjoy my card, have a wonderful creative week. Remember to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10  for your purchases and you will get 10% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like