Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Have a brew-tiful day!

 Hi everyone, Claudia here with new inspiration, I'm using this adorable set Snappy Before Coffee  because it has so many elements that always inspire me to create new cards. 


Here I'm telling you about a group of friends  that meet at the park to have a hot drink, also because in my area is starting to get cold!
To create the base I used the set Slimline Scallop Love Friends and created the background with two shades of  Distress Oxide


And again it was so much fun creating my scenes, I love these cute and cuddly little animals that our Jo draws!!! See you next week and don't forget to shop using my code T4TCLAUDIA10 , you will get 10% off !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like