Pages

Monday 8 November 2021

A fun way to use your washi tapes!

 Happy Monday, Tea Timers!

It is Natalia with you here today. 

Just like with patterned paper, I find washi tape hard to use in my projects, but I always challenge myself to try - and I always love the final results! 

For this 4x4" card, I used a selection from the new Designer Washi Tape collection: Yellow Abstract Triangles, Green Rainbows, Ombre Sunset and Blue Hearts together with the smallest of the dies from the new Memory Keeping Essential Dies.


I started off with a small piece of white cardstock, where I stuck down the washi tapes in different orders. From that piece of cardstock, I then die cut as many little hearts as they fit, and repeated the process until I had 9 hearts. I made sure to move the die cut around so that each heart had a different pattern on it. 

I then die cut 9 hearts from fun foam so stick behind each heart for dimension. 

The sentiment I used is from the Be Kind Be You sentiment set, which I love. I used the coordinating die as well. And finally I added some white and transparent gems and sequins to my little card. 

What do you think? Will you give your washi tapes a go? I hope you do!

Remember to use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop! 

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like