Pages

Thursday 11 November 2021

"Together" Summer Memory Pages

Hi there and welcome back to the Time for Tea blog! Silvia's here today with some new memory pages.


I'm so in love with the new Designer Photo Album, so I decided to create some paper insert to put inside of it...they're a little smaller than the binder but I really love how they turned out.

I chose two patterned papers from the "Brighter Days" 6x6 paper pad, I made the holes with a crop-a-dile and I started decoreted them.

I first cut a stripe from kraft cardstock and I used the new gorgeous "Tall Alpha" stamp set to embossed the word "together" in white. I also darkened edges with walnut stain Distress Oxide ink and I used a white ink to add some tiny heart from the "Brighter Days" stamp set here and there.

To decorate the second page I die cut two tags with the "Memory Keeping Essential" dies set from the "Sweet Summer" paper pad and the "smile" word with the "Smile Inverted Scallop Frame" die set from black cardstock.

For the date I stamped number five with the "Outline Number" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I fussy cut it.

I put everything together and that's all.

I hope you'll enjoy these pages and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day! Hugs, Silvia.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like