Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

I'm Nuts About You Slimline Card

Hello tea timers! Welcome back to the Time For Tea blog! It's Miki here and I'm so excited to let you know that I'm officially joining the amazing T4TD team as a full time DT, yayyy! You probably know by now how much I love T4TD so I couldn't be happier!

Today I have an extra cute card to share with you featuring the Woodland Critters stamp set.


To start with, I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies to cut my panels. I used the middle die and cut it from craft card stock and the smallest one with the circles to cut from white card stock.

Then, I focused on the images. I stamped a bunch of them on white card stock and colored them in using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. I then fussy cut them. To add some interest I used a white gel pen for highlights and added some white circles to my little mushrooms. They are just so cute!

Next I took my white panel and stamped the "I'm nuts about you" sentiment in Memento Dew Drop Espresso Truffle and then embossed it using WOW Clear embossing powder.

Once everything was ready, I glued my white panel to the craft one using Cosmic Shimmer glue. Then, I arranged my images and stuck them down using foam tape. I get both adhesives at the T4TD shop as it is super convenient.

That's all for today, I hope you like my first project and I can't wait to share many more with you!

Sending you crafty hugs,
Miki



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like