Pages

Friday 12 November 2021

Road Tripping slimline card

 


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, my card today features elements from the new Sweet Summer Ephemera Pack from Time For Tea Designs. There are so many adorable pieces in this set that I knew that I had to create a cute card using some of them. The car, butterfly, houses and road trip sign are all from the ephemera pack which contains more than 50 pre-cut images, with a variety of images and sentiments.


To create the card, I cut down some Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger to 8 1/4 by 3 1/4 and used Distress Oxide Ink and my
Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes to colour the sky (Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina) and soil under the road (Antique Linen). For the hills, I used a die in my stash (you could use the  Mountain Scene Builder Dies from T4T) and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide.

I created the road using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and coloured the pieces with Black Soot and Squeezed Lemonade. For the grass, I used some green paper that I had on hand. To assemble the card, I started by adhering down the mountains with liquid glue onto my panel, near the top on the left-hand side. I then added the grass, clouds, road and little houses. The clouds were die cut from the Hillside Village coordinating dies.


I added foam tape to the back of the butterfly and car to add dimension to the card. I then added the 'road trip' bumper to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like