Pages

Sunday 28 November 2021

Cooking something sweet

 Good afternoon Teatimers, 

I hope are all loving the new release, Jo has certainly knocked it out of the park once again! I had so much fun making samples using the adorable Baked with more Love and Kitchen add on sets. I may have been a little bit inspired by new blue kitchen whilst creating this card 😊


To start I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Cupboards  - TB5, TB7, TB8

Fridge  - IG1, IG3, IG5 

Mice - BG1, BG3, BG5 - CR3, CR2 

Pie - EB1, EB2, GB8 

Red - CR11, DR5, DR7 

Drk Grey - IG6, IG7, IG9 


To create my background I used the Boho Tiles Stencil  with blueprint sketch distress ink for my floor and the Tiled Wall Stencil with pumice stone distress ink for the wall. Cutting out the panel using the 2nd largest die from the Slimline Scalloped Nesting Dies. I added this to a piece of black card to leave a small border before creating a slimline card to fit.

All the pieces were cut out using the matching dies and I created a little kitchen scene on the panel with the cute little mice as super star bakers! 

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like