Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

LOVE CARD: Alter your stamp to get the theme you want

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Bears Picnic stamp set along with the Memory Keeping Essentials Dies from Time For Tea Designs. I hope that I can convince you that you can alter so many stamps you have, to get the theme you need! xxx


You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.


I started by coloring one of the images from the Bears Picnic stamp set from Time for Tea Designs using my copic markers (listed below). Afterwards, I used the matching dies to cut it out. I also cut out the small heart from the Memory Keeping Essentials Dies from Time for Tea Designs (3 times) and colored one of them using red copic markers (listed below).


For the background, I die cut an A2 sized panel out of cranberry card stock. I also die cut a slightly smaller panel than an A2 sized panel. For the sentiment I (partially) used the Coffee Lover stamp set from Time for Tea Designs. Next, I added subtle grounding using Antique Linen (on the smaller panel).


As everything was prepped, I adhered it all together on a card base. I finished the card of using glossy accents on the heart. I hope you like the card!


Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 


Supplies:
  • Time For Tea Designs - Bears Picnic
  • Time For Tea Designs - Bears Picnic Die
  • Time For Tea Designs - Coffee Lover
  • Time For Tea Designs - Memory Keeping Essentials Dies
  • Waffle Flower: A2 Layers Die
  • Concord & 9th Cardstock: Cranberry 
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink Obsidian 
  • Distress Ink: Antique Linen
  • Copic Markers: E37, E33, E53, E51 / R59, R46, R27, R17
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
  • NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
  • Tombow MAXI Power Tape
  • Scotch 3M Foam Tape
  • Post-It Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like